søndag den 25. juli 2010

3. Round of the SWE cup in Vånga, Sweden.

Saturday



The next weekend I decided to race one of the Swedish DH races, which was new for me. I took the race as traning for the iXS cup, and just to have fun.

The track was very short about 1.15, but a very fun 1.15 sekunds. The track very rocky and tekincal.

We came on seeding day, so we took some chilled runs, finding some good lines. It was a pretty basic track, so I was up to speed fast.



Seeding went well, I decided to ride really chill and have fun. I seeded 5th so it was okay, consideret I did not pedal or push it.



We slept in a barn infront of a snow machine, which was sickJ thanks to the staff for letting us sleep there.



Sunday



Sunday we went up for some runs, when the practise started. I started pre-jumping, jumps and having loads of fun. The atmosfere at the race was so chilled, that I did not fell that I was at a race.

I was confident with my lines and the track, so I knew that I could ride alot faster than my seeding, and get a podium. The top sektion went good and I hit all the fast lines, but had a puncture just before the halfmark, which was pretty anoying, because I was only 2 sek slower, than the guy in the hot seat, so I was on a good run.



After two great weekends the team and I are looking forward to a little time of before some Danish races and one iXS cup.



- Sebastian Jensen, 222Racing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar