mandag den 20. september 2010

Ry, 6. round of the Danish DH cup.

Last weekend Bo and I rode the 6th round of the Danish DH cup i Ry. The course was steep and muddy, just how we like it:) Both Bo and I came Sunday morning so we could get some runs in before the race.
From the first run I felt home on the track, so I knew that I could get a good result. We took turns to ride in front and tried some new lines, which worked out good. A lot of people were running dry tyres, but we decided to try the Maxxis Wetscream out - that tyre has so much grip in the mud it is almost like riding in the dry!



Come race the rain came down hard so the course got even more muddy. Bo was fast in his first run, but had a mistake in his second run. Even though the mistake he got a 5th at the race.


My first run went really good, I hit all my lines and came down 4 sec. faster than no. 2 so I just had the stay on the bike in my second run. My second run went good but I had a crash midway so I got up fast and gave it my all to the bottom. Even tough I crashed I won the race by 1 sec. so I was happy.


Stay tuned for a race report from the 7th and 8th round of the Danish Dh cup in Rold.

- Sebastian Jensen, 222Racing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar