mandag den 13. september 2010

The last few weeks


It´s been a while since I have written on the blog, but I have been up to a lot so here it goes:)

About a month ago the 5th round of the Danish DH cup went off. The race was held i Ruehede a little forest on Fyn. The course was pretty basic, but the rain came, and made it interesting.
Bo had a bad crash the week before at the 222cycles dirt jam, so he was not riding. So it was up to me and the 222Freeride team to pin it.
Unfortunately the I crashed in both of my race runs, 10 meters before the finsih line. I was gutted because I felt fast trough practise. Luckily the 222Freeride team was at the race to get a result. Lars Mortensen from the Freeride team won the race by 2 sek and Bjarke got a 4th place so the team was happy:)


Bjarke pinning it.


After the race I went to France for four days. It was the first time for me to ride my bike in there, so I was pretty excited.
The first day we rode in Morzine which was okay but there were alot of brake bumps so it was not the most fun. We found some secret runs in the forest which was super sick! Steep and very rutted. To end the day of we took the super Morzine lift to the top and found a fast super fun trails all the way down to Morzine.
The second day we went to Les Deux Alpes to get some longer runs. We rode alot of red and black runs there all day. The trails there are super fun and flowy. I defiantly got better at riding berms.
The last two days we rode in Chatel. The bikepark there is soo fun to ride. There´s berms jumps and some rock pits, that are fun. We had some fun days there in the rain.

To sum it up it was a super fun trip. I rode with my new Leatt Brace and got to try some new things with my Legend and my Marzocchi fork.


Stay tuned for a race update from the two last rounds of the danish DH cup!

- Sebastian Jensen, 222Racing

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar