søndag den 22. april 2012

Spring Ride



A few weekends ago I saw the oppontuity to test out my drivers license (you have to be 18 years old to drive a car i Denmark..), so I thew my Rampant into my mom´s car and drove 2 hours down to Mols, where there is a DH track and the 222 Cycles "headquater" is located :). I meet up with some from the 222cycles crew + more :) Firstly we needed to build a bit in the DH track, since the first round of the Danish DH cup is only about 4 weeks away. Frankly I did not do that much digging, since I am VERY good a saying where they should dig, haha :)
After a good session we drove to the 222 Cycles "headquater" where we picked up the new Legends + parts for them (bike check coming soon) and drove about 2 hours south down to Vejle where Bo lives. 

                                              

Nevertheless we had a good couple of hours of digging out in the sun before we headed down to Lasse´s vegatable graden where there is a sweet pumptrack and DJs. Lars got his camera out and shot a few pictures of me trying to bar drag and whip it. 

The next day a woke up the an awesome breakfast to start the day out with :) After the breakfast Bo and I started build up the new Legends with the parts we had at hand. After some bike-building we decided to try out Bo DJs in his backyard. Over the last couple of years the yard has grow a lot, resulting in being pretty big now! After a good day of riding in the nice spring weather I packed up me things and headed north to get back to school monday morning.. Nevertheless I had a good weekend with friends building and riding bikes! 

- SJ

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar